The Infa Secure Tetra is an A4 Rearward Facing seat, allowing extended rearward facing to a large 30 month old, and then forward facing to a large 4 year old.
Great option for smaller cars.
- Compact - The Tetra measures at an incredibly narrow 440 mm across at its widest point and a short rearward facing depth.
- Air Cocoon Technology - Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) enhances protection by dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash.
- A.C.T. utilises a layer of air held inside the entirety of the child restraint shell, offering an increased level of protection across the entire surface area of the restraint.
- Your child is quite literally cradled in a cocoon of air, offering a true 180 degrees of protection to your child’s vital organs.
- Extended Rearward facing until approximately 30 months old.
- Includes: Shoulder pads, Crotch buckle pad, Insert set and Mesh storage pockets.